In this episode I interview DB mastermind member Paul Gough who went from seeing over 100 clients per week in his physiotherapy practice, to entirely removed from operations and 6 figure profits within 2 years.
He then used the spare time to create another company that went from scratch to almost $3m in under 3 years!
Topics discussed include:
- What you must seek out to free yourself from working “in” your business
- How a suspected heart attack transformed his business forever
- How direct marketing allowed him to almost treble his fees
- Why going for speed doesn’t always attract the best quality clients, and what to do about it
- The reason ‘bit part players’ ruin your company’s growth
- How Paul went from being just like everyone else to one of the pre-eminent marketers in his industry
- Why 4 days notice was all Paul needed to take his business to the USA and expand his horizons exponentially
- When “doing less” ultimately produced a stronger, more profitable business not dependent on him
- Why “being unique” is killing you and keeping you stuck